Types of Membership: We do not have family memberships. Individual memberships are available for free for:
- Juniors (those aged under 25 and still living with their parents/guardians)
- Ordinary Members for an annual fee (just $320 for the year 1/4/2017-31/3/2018)
For those celebrating a simchah in our Shule: If you are not currently a member and you wish to celebrate a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or wedding with us, we provide a free membership to the wedding couple or the immediate Bar Mitzvah family for the first year with all the membership benefits. You simply need to complete the application form.
- Voting rights;
- member discounts to many of our functions, services or activities;
- large member discount on Bar/Bat Mitzvah and Wedding bookings;
- member discounts on venue hire; pastoral visits and personal attention by our Senior Minister;
- free Rabbinic services at the time you most need support during a bereavement or consecration of a tombstone;
- free seat in the Adele Southwick Centre overflow for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur;
- yahrzeit reminders will be automatically sent to you if we have your details;
- sense of belonging to a large family.
Thanks for the free seat but … what if I want to sit in the main Shule? No problems. Check out the seating information page here. We do NOT charge membership fees PLUS seat fees. You simply pay the annual seat fee and your annual membership is included.
Membership application process:
- Complete the form (one per each family member & remember juniors are free) by downloading it here. If you are having trouble finding two members to propose and second you, contact the CEO on 03-9537 1433 or email.
- Return the form via email, fax or post. See our contact page here.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the form.
- The application will be brought to the Board at its next meeting (every 5-6 weeks).
- We will contact you after the Board meeting to advise you of the outcome.